Monday, June 21, 2010

Monday~June 21

For Today -

 Outside my window... dark..I am posting this late!

 I am thinking... I should go to bed when I am finished with this.

I am thankful for...my husband, Dan, he works so hard.

 I am remembering...the wonderful weekend I had.

 On my mind...wishing Dan got more rest.

 I am pondering these words... The peace of Jesus is strong, abiding and unaffected by outward circumstances.~Joseph Prince

From the learning rooms....I attended classes this past weekend at church, awesome teaching!

 From the kitchen...Dan fried some fish this evening, I am still trying to get rid of the smell! lol

I am wearing... jean capris, turquoise top

 I am creating... big yawns!

I am going... to lunch with a few friends tomorrow! Yay!

I am reading...my Bible and Spiritual Warfare by Joseph Prince

I am hoping... to start keeping a dream journal

I am hearing...the tv

 Around the house... the dogs are asleep, Kelly is at a friend's house and Dan is on his way to work

One of my favorite things... chocolate chip icecream

A few plans for the rest of the week...lunch with friends tomorrow, Rainbows on Wednesday evening.

 Here is a picture thought I am sharing...

                                                  ~Chocolate Mint~


To join in focusing on the simple pleasures of each day~

The Simple Woman's Daybook


2 comments:

  1. Happy Tuesday Pam;

    I've been checking your SWD page and I'm so glad to see you posted. Enjoyed reading your entry and love the chocolate mint photo. It must smell delicious. I posted my SWD page yesterday too. Have a blessed day dear friend. Love & hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pam! What is a chocolate mint plant??? Does it really smell & taste like chocolate mint? If I had one in my house I would probably want chocolate all the time. :-) I loved the words you are pondering!

    What is a dream journal? Is it a journal of your actual dreams, or 'dreams', as in 'hope'?

    Have a blessed evening sweet Pam! I treasure your friendship! Hugs

    ReplyDelete