Monday, July 12, 2010

For Today - Monday, July 12
Outside my window...Sunny, warm
 I am thinking... I need to keep up with my blogs better!
I am thankful for... good Christian tv programs
I am remembering...church yesterday...awesome!
On my mind... all that I need to do today.
 I am pondering these words...A godly heart produces a blessed life.  ~Sextus
 From the learning rooms... Proverbs 8:11 ~For skillful and godly Wisdom is better than rubies or pearls, and all the things that may be desired are not to be compared to it. ~(AMP)
 From the kitchen...high fiber/low fat brownie muffins
 I am wearing...sweat pants, tshirt
 I am creating...my blog entry. lol
 I am going...vision checkup this afternoon, time for new glasses.
 I am reading...You Were Born for This by Bruce Wilkerson
 I am hoping...for more rain today
 I am hearing...the tv
 Around the house...Dan working in the garage, Kelly still asleep.
 One of my favorite things...falling asleep to the sound of rain.
 A few plans for the rest of the week...Tuesday my Dad's birthday..taking him and my Mom out for lunch, bible study group Wed. morning, small group Thursday night & lots of other plans!
 Here is a picture thought I am sharing...



   


2 comments:

  1. Ciao Pam, I really like your entry! Glad you are having a lovely summer & happy birthday to your dad! :)
    Have a jolly July! Cheers from Scotland :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pam! Better late than never to get here. :-) I am so behind! I always love your sweet posts. Your words you are pondering, always make me ponder them too.

    I'm due for an eye exam too...keep putting it off.

    I love falling asleep to the sound of rain too, but we don't get rain except once in a blue moon. I remember as a little girl in Indiana, & the rain hitting our tin roof. LOVED it!

    Hope you have a blessed day Pam. Love you!

    ReplyDelete