Tuesday, July 6, 2010

For Today - Tuesday..July 7
Outside my window... sunny and HOT...93 degrees
 I am thinking... I wish it was time for Dan to retire.
I am thankful for...my camera
 I am remembering... the fun day we had Saturday with family and friends
On my mind...all the parties and get togethers this summer! :-)
 I am pondering these words... Exchange your thoughts and way of thinking to God's thoughts and way of thinking. ♥
From the learning rooms....ditto to what I just said above. ♥
 From the kitchen... today it was leftovers. Dan had spaghetti, I had a sloppy jo and pasta salad.
 I am wearing... jean capris and a gray short sleeved top
I am creating... plans and more plans
I am going... to take Patch to the groomer tomorrow.
I am reading...my bible and study books for Discipleship Class.
 I am hoping... that the weather cools off soon.
I am hearing...music playing.
Around the house... pretty quiet at the moment!
One of my favorite things... Our American Flag
A few plans for the rest of the week...taking Patch to the groomer, getting a new cell phone,  Rainbows :-)
Here is a picture thought I am sharing...

This is not my porch..found this pic online..love it!


To join in focusing on the simple pleasures of each day~
The Simple Woman's Daybook

1 comment:

  1. Pam, I always love your SWD posts! Your words that you are pondering, always really speak to me. I have been thinking about this very thing lately! Love that pic too...gotta love our beautiful flag!! Hugs

    ReplyDelete