Monday, June 13, 2022

For Today~ Monday, June 13

For Today - 
 Outside my window... sunny and warm, lots of Canadian geese roaming around
 I am thinking... I wish my back would quit hurting
 I am thankful for... our church family
 I am remembering... the beautiful wedding we attended Saturday
 On my mind... Dan's health, our future
 I am pondering these words... Be still
 From the learning rooms... waymaker bible study, Ann Voskamp
 From the kitchen... barbequed chicken for dinner
 I am wearing... jean capris, purple top
 I am creating... journal entries
 I am going... nowhere the rest of the day
 I am reading... The Flower Farm, Rachael Lucas
 I am hoping... I feel better SOON!
 I am hearing... the tv
 Around the house... quiet, dogs and Dan napping
 One of my favorite things... funny, cute videos of our grandkids
 A few plans for the rest of the week...hopefully the sod will be put down 
 Here is a picture thought I am sharing...
my favorite bracelet


 
To join in focusing on the simple pleasures of each day~
The Simple Woman's Daybook

2 comments:

  1. I love the bracelet and the sentiment.
    A good church family is a huge blessing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed your Simple Woman's Daybook answers! I had forgotten about that. I used to join in all the time. Maybe I should make a comeback. I pray all is well with you and Dan.

    ReplyDelete