Monday, June 6, 2022

For today~Monday, June 6

For Today


 Outside my window... raining, dark skies

 I am thinking... I LOVE rain

 I am thankful for... coffee

 I am remembering...how much fun this meme was in the past

 On my mind...Dan's health

I am pondering these words...Fear is a liar.

 From the learning rooms.... appreciate and be thankful for every day. 

 From the kitchen... shrimp stir-fry for dinner

 I am wearing...jean capris, gray tshirt

 I am creating...new blogging and journaling habits

 I am going...nowhere for the rest of the day

 I am reading...Hummingbird Lane

 I am hoping...that our yard will be finished soon

 I am hearing...the tv

 Around the house...dogs napping, Dan napping

 One of my favorite things...scented candles

 A few plans for the rest of the week...granddaughter Rixci's dance recital, friends from church wedding

 Here is a picture thought I am sharing...

grandkids Everett and Rixci

3 comments:

  1. Were you listening to the Fear is a Liar song? It's so good!
    I like hearing rain too, especially if I don't have to go anywhere.
    Praying for Dan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We really need some rain, send it our way. Cute picture of the grands!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I haven't written a Simple Woman's Daybook post in quite sometime either. It's nice to see what you've been up to. Grandkids make life interesting, I'm sure. Thanks for visiting at Harvest Lane Cottage.

    ReplyDelete